First step: Disable script debug of your internet explorer:
* 1 Open and run your Internet Explorer browser by clicking on its desktop icon.
* 2 Click the “Tools” option, which is located on the top menu bar. Click “Internet Options” in the drop-down menu.
* 3 Select the “Advanced” tab in the “Internet Options” dialog box.
* 4 Browse the “Settings” list. Remove the check from the option box entitled, “Disable Script Debugging.” Also, remove the check from the option box entitled, “Display a notification about every script error.”
* 5 Click “Apply,” located at the bottom of the dialog box.
* 6 Click “OK” and close the “Internet Options” dialog box.
Second Step: Download a different browser.
This will correct the issue most of the time, especially if the first steps have not corrected it yet. You can download Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on the official websites of the developer. Launch the new browser and try to connect back to the desired website. It should load without any issues
Third Step: load the webpage on another computer
You can also try another computer and see if it still prompts you with the same error message. If it is, then the problem is on the other side of the website and not yours.
Fourth step: Clean your registry errors